Reporting an Error or Factual Inaccuracy
If you've found an error in one of our products, please follow the directions provided below.
We work hard to make sure that our products are free from errors. Whether they be factual inconsistencies, typographical errors, spelling errors, or formatting issues. Sometimes, errors manifest themselves in our products. If you've found an issue. We need to know about it, so we can correct it.
Our products are written by pilots, for pilots. So sometimes, even after our rigorous editing process, these errors do sometimes get overlooked... We aren't perfect, but we'll do everything in our power to get the errors fixed!
We have a very specific process that we follow when it comes to fixing errors. If you have found an error, please follow the steps listed below to report it.
- Notify us of the error by completing the Error or Factual Inconsistency Reporting Form by clicking on the link.
- You must be logged in to your Customer Account to submit this form.
- Please provide us with as many details as possible.
We'll Review The Error
- We’ll review your submission and verify the error. Once the error is verified, we’ll begin fixing the issue.
- We will respond to you within 72-hours after we have fully reviewed your report.
We'll Publish A New Revision
- Once the error has been corrected, a new version will be published, and we’ll notify you about the update.
- We’ll publish all the updates that we make on our changelog pages here on our help site.