FlightCog logos are the sole property of Flight Cognition, Ltd., (FlightCog), but may be used by FlightCog affiliates in good standing in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Use of the logos shall constitute consideration for, agreement to, and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of this license by the user:
- The following logos are the sole and exclusive property of FlightCog.
- FlightCog's logos may be used ONLY by affiliates in good standing.
- FlightCog's logos MAY NOT BE REVISED or altered in any way and must be displayed in the same form and color as produced by FlightCog.
- FlightCog's logos may be used in a professional manner on the affiliates' website, literature, advertisements, or in any other comparable manner to signify the user’s affiliate status with FlightCog.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, FlightCog's logos may NOT be used in any manner that, in the sole discretion of FlightCog:
- Discredits FlightCog or tarnishes the company's reputation and goodwill, is false or misleading, violates the rights of others, violates any law, regulation, or other public policy, mischaracterizes the relationship between FlightCog and the affiliate.
- FlightCog's logos SHALL REMAIN AT ALL TIMES the sole and exclusive intellectual property of FlightCog.
- FlightCog shall have the right, from time to time, to request samples of use of the logos from which it may determine compliance with these terms and conditions.
- FlightCog reserves the right to prohibit the use of the logos if it determines, in its sole discretion, that an affiliate's logo usage, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions set forth.